FACE MASKS PACK OF 3-110
Created with speciality fabric to ensure that mask does not get wet from long use in indian climate, these masks from Bolts and Barrels will Protect you from
- Asymptomatic cases of Corona virus.
Two layers of breathable,stretchable, light weight long filament polymers will not only protect you but also will be comfortable for all day use. Comes in cool prints inspired from international design stories, get ready to go out with confidence with face protectors that are built to fit Indian face types.
Use for long hours without any need of adjusting,wiping,or taking off after you have put it on once.
- Continuous use
- Washable and Reusable
- Optimal face coverage.
- Makes you look good.
- Stretchable ear band to fit well.
- Not a replacement for medical grade masks.
- Wash your hands before putting on the mask and after you take it off
- Wash it daily after a dull days use .
- Can be washed up to 30 times.
- Do not share the mask with anyone. Keep it personal.
- Wink at people who look at you with admiration.
- Change the mask if it looks worn or you have difficulty breathing.
How Does It Work
The outer layer -blocks harmful particles from entering your body. It also pulls moisture from the inner layer out. Lets you express yourself .
The inner layer- soft ,smooth, hydrophobic. Picks moisture/sweat from your face continuously and transports it to outer layer. Keeps you dry and comfortable. A wet mask is harmful as it soaks your mouth and hence, removes barrier between outside particles and you. That worry is taken care of in these masks.
Inner layer provides filtration of finer particles while allowing air to pass comfortably allowing mask to work as a part of you.
- If this is not a medical-grade mask, how does it help? - According to CDC and other global health leaders, asymptomatic population, that is those suffering from COVID-19 but showing no symptoms can be a major cause in spreading the disease. Wearing a cloth mask or any facial covering helps in reducing the transmission of the disease
- Does this filter the Corona Virus? - No, all fabric/cloth based masks do not have the medical-grade filtration needed for the purpose. But they still help in slowing the spread of the virus. At this moment, there is a global shortage of medical-grade masks. Doctors and healthcare workers are putting their lives in danger, and many are dying due to the shortage of this material and other PPE. We believe that by increasing the quantities of non-medical masks for the general population, we can ensure that there are enough medical-grade masks for the front-line workers
- How can I wash it? - Hand wash these masks with soap or detergent, but dry them thoroughly and store in a cool, dry place. If possible, store them in a clean environment when not in use
- Do you take returns? - Unfortunately, no. To encourage social distancing and minimize further transmission of the disease, we cannot accept a mask once it has been opened by a customer
- Do you accept COD Payments? - We have temporarily disabled COD to reduce the handling of cash, as the virus can be transmitted through exchanging cash